CzechIdM is an OpenSource identity management SW for user accounts that automates the operations associated with establishing and managing identities. CzechIdM manages user accounts, roles, groups, organizational structures, and their relationships to individual applications and data. All performed operations are recorded, so you always have a complete overview of who has what access and why.
- Manage identities from one central place: Use our unique console to create, approve, sync and audit all of your user identities.
- Improve company security: Always know who has access to your systems and why. Be able to block access to anyone. Enforce a secure password policy.
- Automate identity lifecycles: Synchronize identities in your systems. Simplify HR processes, grant users access and provision them automatically.
- Free download: download.czechidm.com/CzechIdM/
- Opensource lates release download: github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/releases
- Online documentation: wiki.czechidm.com
- Online trial: demo.czechidm.com
- Getting started how-to
- Compatibility browsers and databases.
- Java 1.8, patchset at least 101
- Windows or Unix/Linux operating system or Mac OS
- Web browser Firefox, Chrome, IE
- Databases – MS-SQL and PostgreSQL
- Application servers – Apache Tomcat and JBOSS WildFly