CzechIdM is an opensource identity management tool that automates the operations associated with establishing, canceling, or changing identity lifecycle. We create and offer CzechIdM as a product. Our goal is to make it as simple as possible, a good GUI and a pleasant UX. That’s why documentation is very important to us.
CzechIdM documentation can be divided into basic 3 areas. For developers, administrators and implementers, and for users.
Documentation for administrators:
- CzechIdM main Features
- Demo: Getting Started
- Prerequisites and system requirements
- Server Preparation
- CzechIdM installation guide
Doc for developers, the main source is the code, wiki, and the REST API in swagger:
Doc for users and CzechIdM admins:
…and CzechIdM SW:
- Stable release source: https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng/releases
- Nightly build: idm.war
- Online demo: http://demo.czechidm.com/
- BugTrack tool Redmine: https://redmine.czechidm.com/projects/czechidmng
- GitHub: https://github.com/bcvsolutions/CzechIdMng